Technician 3, Service Assurance - Enterprise Customer Care
Job SummaryResponsible for providing off phone support for escalated customer issues and following up on outages and truck rolls. Assists new technicians by offering subject matter expertise and coaching. Troubleshoots issues to identify appropriate resolution for multiple products, including at least 2 advanced products (PRI, Ethernet, Voice Edge etc.). Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides advanced technical support for all business products and services.
- Assumes ownership/troubleshooting for any tier 1 customer care issues. Completes follow up and customer call backs as needed.
- Verifies network outages and escalates to appropriate fix agents to ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations etc.) Uses multiple software systems, investigative, triage, troubleshooting knowledge and applications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and on-time.
- Partners with appropriate resources (Engineering Operations etc.) to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Recommends process improvements and efficiencies where needed.
- Identifies and troubleshoots network issues using multiple diagnostic tools.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order discrepancy(s).
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Resolves customer reported problems and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Creates and processes MACD orders.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.