Job SummaryThe Reporting team brings data to life with powerful visualizations and interactive reports, built to scale out to thousands of users. We combine cutting-edge visualization techniques with tools like Tableau, data storytelling and user-centric design to drive business decisions for senior leaders. The Reporting team plays a highly collaborative consultative role with both our business partners and our data engineers to ensure that our solutions will be robust, comprehensive and performant. While the team specializes in report design, there are many opportunities to learn the business and dig into the data. Come get creative with your fellow data artists!
- Utilizes reporting tools like Tableau to design dashboards and produce reports summarizing Key Performance Indicators for executive-level reporting down to operational reporting.
- Writes SQL to query large data platforms such as Teradata, SQL server, Oracle and Hadoop to obtain data necessary for analysis. Combines data as needed from disparate data sources to complete analysis
- Develops analytical frameworks and roadmaps and provide actionable recommendations for front-end reporting to various teams and departments.
- Creates scalable reporting solutions and automation procedures to support enterprise-wide distributions on big data platforms.
- Follow Best practices and established policies in business intelligence data analysis, maintenance, and data quality.
- Creates technical documentation (internal).
- Presents and communicates final reports to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Supports critical business processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Keeps abreast of strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms and/or tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Experience and/or knowledge with SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines and levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to provide hands-on analytical support and be involved in day-to-day activities of the team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Generally, requires 2-5 years related experience- OPEN to New Graduates with relatable coursework, internships, etc.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.