Senior Manager, Campaign Automation
Job SummaryResponsible for drawing conclusions, providing consumer insight and making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data collected through analysis of business intelligence. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon best practices. Drives out defects and ensures processes are in place to positively impact customer experience.
- Identifies and defines requirements for Marketing Automation tools and process improvements as needed.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for development.
- Develops, documents, and implements automated marketing processes in coordination with Marketing, Sales, website, CRM tools and internal databases.
- Understand the intent and function of various business partners offering solutions and implementation oversight for the organization.
- Knowledge of workflow processes and campaign management.
- Must have Marketing Automation Tool experience. Adobe Campaign Classic and/or Oracle Eloqua a plus.
- Leads internal and external program teams for scheduled product rollout creating requirements documents, obtaining signoff, managing risks and documenting new and changed processes.
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities and makes recommendations for improvement. Researches new technologies related to BI and makes recommendations or leads implementation of new systems.
- Drives the technical production processes, infrastructure, monitoring and tools for project delivery.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost effective alternatives.
- Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality improvements.
- Carries out post-event analysis to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with the change.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $115,243.28 - $172,864.91
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.