Xfinity Retail Service Associate - $2,000 Signing Bonus, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV
Job Summary$2,000 Signing Bonus for Comcast New Hires! Join our Team and be Part of Something Big: The best company to work for, the best team selling to and supporting our customers, with the best products! • Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies for 2021”, “100 Best Companies to Work For” & “Best Big Companies to Work For” • LinkedIn’s “Top Companies List for 2021” • 2021 Top 10 company on DiversityInc’s “Top 50” list • 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” • Latino Leaders Magazine “25 Best Companies for Latinos” • #1 in customer satisfaction by JD Power and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for Xfinity Mobile • Xfinity Home - #1 rated home security provider by CNET the last 3 years • The Largest 1Gig network in America” WHO WE ARE At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders—inventing groundbreaking technology, creating extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and taking great care of our customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our team, make big things happen and connect people to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. In every interaction, we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine going anywhere else. We take pride in our work, our products, our services, and our commitment to the community. And we are always open to new ideas to enhance our productivity, drive strong results, and deliver a great experience for employees and customers alike.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner and is well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Salary is commensurate with experience for this role.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan – with up to 6% dollar to dollar matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal Resorts
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $17.30
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.