Community Account Manager
Job SummaryResponsible for contributing to the development, implementation and measurement of MDU sales and marketing programs and initiatives. Ensures programs are designed to meet/exceed subscriber penetration objectives in assigned MDU properties. Leads team of Representatives in the development of property owner/manager relationships that improve penetration results. Manages a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Works with business partners to support and achieve penetration results in assigned properties by means of effectively deploying defined programs and identifying best practices and process improvements to share across the footprint.
- Supports identification and use of defined key activity and productivity metrics which measure/define the criteria of success for representatives. Manages teams and metrics.
- Ensures representatives are clear on daily, weekly and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals. Ensures that all Representatives are trained in accordance to the appropriate learning plans including classroom, coaching, simulations, e-learning modules and others.
- Manages communication and training strategy to ensure that all representatives are fully knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages and current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installation numbers and other metrics.
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales routing and assignments are distributed, validated and reported.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.