Job SummaryThe Office Coordinator is responsible for supervising performance of all office and building support functions. Handles various employee and Company programs. In conjunction with Manager, will prioritize and goals for team. Coordinates and supervises daily activities of team. Customarily and regularly advises the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Provides supervision to the Receptionist and other related office/facilities personnel. Exercises's discretion and independent judgment while providing support to VP/GM and handling office and employee issues.
- Prepares various communications including memos, presentations, letters etc.
- Leads various employee and company events, meetings and programs.
- Provides office and facility services to the different locations, including, but not limited to, office equipment, office layout, supplies, mailroom, housekeeping, break room and maintenance services.
- Directs office relocation and renovation issues and projects.
- Provides training, support and back-up coverage to Receptionist(s) in the administration of timesheets and time off tracking.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.