Manager 1, Enterprise Direct Sales (Account Management)
Job SummaryResponsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes and maintains records of individual (as well as group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.