Xfinity Communities Sales Specialist - Houston, TX
Job SummaryResponsible for the creative development and implementation of marketing materials for the Company's products and services. Guides conceptual development of campaigns and initiatives. Collaborates with key stakeholders to create materials to market new product launches and acquisitions. Assists in the development and execution of all aspects of media plans. May work with or oversee outside resources such as publishers or agencies. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinates and leads the design and copywriting of marketing communication materials including direct mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and TV advertising and other projects.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures ongoing brand awareness and consistency in all creative materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices for various advertising tactics.
- Oversees marketing library which includes marketing plans, collateral, creatives and promotional materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate project completion.
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal Marketing Communications plans. Conducts research for implementation of media plans.
- Creates media schedules and manages copy rotation.
- Monitor budget for campaigns.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.