CCIP Intern, Supply Chain Planning
Job SummaryComcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISCO) team is seeking a highly motivated Co-op to join us in supporting our Supply Chain Planning team in 2022.
- Assists in the development of strategic business plans for supply chain planning function.
- Prepare, communicate, and monitor inventory levels in retail, at warehouse and in transit from suppliers and sales/forecast to meet service level goals.
- Work extensively with system data in Excel to form trends and patterns; provide suggestions to management around process and control improvements.
- Support master data management (MDM) policies to ensure a common understanding, consistency, accuracy and control in the ongoing maintenance and application use of information.
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence and Analytics technical team in the development of reports, dashboards, interfaces, and extensions for current planning applications.
- Collaborate with the supply chain operations team to support an effective vendor management model of 3rd party logistics providers.
- Leverage established Supply Chain systems, processes, and tools to focus on effective materials management, planning, forecasting, network optimization, and transportation management.
- Manage small to medium performance improvement projects to optimize in-stock-percentages and capacity connected to both forward and reverse logistics.
- Effectively communicate all project timelines, deliverables, and risks associated with the stand-up and deployment of the operation to the supply chain leadership team.
- Liaise internally with key stakeholders to help support the NPI (New Product Introduction) process; Initiate necessary change requests to ingest new products into planning and reporting.
- Support the development of repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles - make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right - for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $25.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.