Enterprise Account Manager 3
Job SummaryResponsible for providing strategic account management and financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing, strategic mid-market customers; assigned portfolio is considered strategic based on revenue billed and monthly revenue. Generate new business within an assigned group of leads and opportunities. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named account customers, with a focus on incremental revenue growth opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Reduction of churn and/or write-downs as a result of overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction. Conduct quarterly business reviews (QRB) with key customers. Deliver annual customer revenue and retention objectives on a consistent basis, to meet and exceed the end to end experience expectations of these enterprise customers.
- Manage the cultivation, execution, and delivery of sales and services to local and regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Generate and close sales and revenue opportunities with new customers as assigned through leads and opportunities.
- Proactively and consistently engage customers to understand the changing business needs of their set of customer accounts to identify upselling/cross selling and new product revenue growth opportunities.
- Prepare and conduct regular bill reviews with all customers; prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews (QBR) with key customers.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills to effectively ensure positioning and alignment of Company Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet, ActiveCore, SD-WAN, Manager Router and other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Monitor customer usage and performance of all connected products and services to proactively identify vulnerabilities, opportunities, and discuss with customer to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise; proactively coordinate efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure effective resolution.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and lead cross-functional relationships with support groups including Construction, Project Management, Installation, to ensure all sales move through install and to connect in a timely manner. Escalate any issues and concerns to make sure projects remain on-track. Develop a plan for any projects that are delayed.
- Position and sell Company Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Manage existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division, and Corporate sales, service, and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.