Account Director Agency Programmatic Management - FreeWheel
Job SummaryResponsible for managing all post-sale activities of assigned client accounts, including increasing seller time for sellers, post-sale stewardship, coordinating production activities, post-sale reporting and providing excellent client support and management. Ensure team meets workflow benchmarks and deadlines on a regular basis. Mentor junior team members to ensure cohesive team capabilities and operations. Work closely with the Manager of Account Services and Division department heads to ensure product deployment and processes are efficient and effective. Partner with sales leaders in assigned areas to ensure Account Management team is aligned with sales goals. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and share expertise. Serve as back-up for the Manager of Account Services and/or Senior Manager of Account Services during absences and peak workloads.
- 2-5 years of related experience in account management within an advertising technology company (digital video experience preferred)
- A well-informed view of the dynamics of cross platform digital advertising and a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in managing strategic partnerships with programmatic partners and DSPs
- Motivated to deliver on goals
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and partner with product and engineering team to develop solutions
- Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem
- Execute the Agency/Trading Desk business development and account management strategy across FreeWheel's US footprint
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build and develop meeting decks in collaboration with account team
- Present portion of the deck during the meetings, help tell the story to the programmatic partner
- Proficient in excel, Microsoft office products, Tableau, able to learn proprietary user interfaces
- Adaptable to evolving and expanding ecosystem
- Provide tactical direction to ATD teams to onboard new demand partners, strengthen existing relationships, and expand commercial and strategic opportunities
- Regularly participate in client entertainment and activities focused on strengthening business relationships
- Strong attention to detail.
- Travels as necessary in support business objectives
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.