Sr Manager, CX Data & Insights
Job SummaryResponsible for designing, building, and growing our Customer Experience (CX) Analytics function. You will be at the intersection of customer experience and data analytics focusing on translating complex customer experience data, quantitative and qualitative, from a variety of sources into actionable insights and impactful projects. You will enable the CX team to scale to meet the needs of customers and improve their experience through product, and experience insights. You’ll be highly cross-functional, collaborating across teams to deliver innovative work. Through strategy and insights, you’ll be a critical contributor to making Comcast Advertising more customer-centric.
- Build and maintain interactive reports and dashboards from multiple data sources to provide customer insights
- Implement the fundamentals and infrastructure for CX journey analytics, and establish journey analytics program for actionable CX insights
- Present compelling customer insights using research findings and provide recommendations to stakeholders at all levels with focus on representing Voice Of the Customer in the room.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and identify opportunities. Performs analysis of large client data sets and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Act as a liaison for CX data and a driver of change in support of business process improvements
- Shape CX Analytics function with roadmap, hire and develop a top tier analytics team
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, especially Finance, Product & Engineering, to identify, prioritize and implement solutions
- May employ tools such as BI, speech analysis, text analysis, or other advanced analytic tools to develop insight.
- Envisions use of and coordinates with data science professionals for development of statistical linkages, use of AI or other techniques.
- Develop updates to reflect status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews.
- Contributes to team objectives and outcomes.
- You have 12+ years working in data analytics and strategy, leading high-impact projects
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or CX processes.
- Experience with contact centers, customer satisfaction or CX data analysis is strongly preferred
- You have 2+ years of people management experience with an enthusiastic and demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
- Expertise with BI tools (Looker preferred, but not required), and extensive understanding and experience with CRM and CFM tools. Experience with D365, Zendesk, Salesforce, Qualtrics and/or Marketo a huge plus.
- Strong analytical & statistical background and a real passion for mentoring and growing junior analysts
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL proficiency required
- Customer obsessed and advocates the voice of the customer; high level of empathy for our clients
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Naturally curious, self-starter who makes a habit of asking questions to drive decisions, and has the ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with attention to detail
- You can grasp and communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences and have a strong track record of bringing people together to solve problems
- You have cultural humility, can build relationships across differences, and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.