Sr. Sales Engineer
Job SummaryFreeWheel’s Supply-Side Sales Engineering team is a critical part of our mission to grow and bring new partners into our marketplace. We seek a passionate, experienced Lead Sales Engineer who excels in bridging the commercial needs of the evolving TV ecosystem with advanced technical solutions to illustrate the value of FreeWheel’s ad serving and marketplace products. The Supply-Side Sales Engineering team is an integral part of the sales cycle, and overall Revenue team strategy at FreeWheel. Sales Engineers directly support our Strategic Relationship Managers (SRMs) by providing a foundation of dedicated technical expertise and a consultative approach to representing the products that best meet our clients’ needs. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for collaborating with SRMs to conduct technical demos of FreeWheel products, analyze the needs of clients and prospects to determine the best solution(s) from FreeWheel, and much more to support the overall success of an opportunity. Beyond supporting individual opportunities, you will participate as a key player in strategic Revenue team initiatives. Sales Engineers have a seat at the table in go-to-market strategy sessions for new products, client success planning, and serve as a conduit for market feedback on FreeWheel’s offerings. Your contributions to the team will take many forms, providing ample room for growth and development.
• Partner with SRMs and Revenue team leadership to assess strategic areas of opportunity
• Participate in go-to-market strategy sessions for new products
• Lead detailed product demos customized to each client and opportunity
• Serve as a conduit for product feedback from prospective clients
• Own technical scoping and documentation of new opportunities, helping SRMs determine the best value proposition in the process
• Contribute to success planning for new clients post-sale
• Build and maintain demo environments for product lines
• Provide technical answers and value propositions in RFIs and RFPs
• Lead product education sessions with the broader Revenue team
• Ad tech experience and in-depth knowledge of the television and media industry business model
• Experience translating commercial problems and goals into detailed technical solutions
• Interested in immersing yourself in the inner workings of complex new technology
• Collaborative, dynamic, and enjoys the agile nature of the sales cycle
• Flexibility to travel and meet customers in NYC and around the country as needed
Employees at all levels are expected to:
Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
Drive results and growth.
Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.