Sr. Analyst - Source of Sale Analytics
Job SummaryResponsible for gathering, analyzing and interpreting information about a market, product, or service to be offered in a market and the past, present and potential customers for the product or service. Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of customer. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data, standards and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and department leadership to create research presentations and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs and conferences as directed.
- Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special market research or trend reports to management.
- Ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
- Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on new developments through contacts with educational institutions, professional organizations, publications and vendors.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Must be proficient with SQL and possess a working knowledge of Smartview.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.