Sales Support Professional
Job SummaryResponsible for the coordination and facilitation of complex and/or strategic Business Class and Enterprise customer orders from pre-sale through installation. Will function as a resource for sales personnel on items including but not limited to order entry, pre-sales research, account facilitation, and credit requests. The ideal candidate should have polished customer service skills as this role requires interaction with internal customers (sales, leadership, peers, and cross-functional teams). Should be highly organized and able to pivot based on the changing needs of the organization. Will assist with onboarding new personnel.
- Ensure order coordination, verification and corrections are completed within defined service level agreements.
- Work with the senior sales team to ensure customer orders are processed appropriately.
- Assist with incubating process for new products during the early phases of introduction.
- Manage strategic accounts.
- Work cross functionally with advanced technical support teams to manage escalation mailboxes and ensure timely and accurate resolution within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide order support and coordination for advanced voice and data services including the small business, mid-market and Enterprise channels.
- Meet defined scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve/correct or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Provide advanced technical support for multi-location customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $25.50
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.