Xfinity Store Service Associate
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- May greet customers, ensuring that for sales opportunities they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner. The Store Service Associate should be well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics of Xfinity services.
- Performs non-sales customer service transactions including but not limited to, equipment returns and swaps, customer pick up for “buy-online-pick-up” in-store order fulfillment.
- Serves as an in-store expert for Xfinity Mobile support. Providing in-store post-sales support for device data transfers and phone number ports.
- Supports the onboarding of a Xfinity Mobile customer, post-sale or in tandem with a sales representative, which may involve assisting customers set up online accounts, data transfer, mobile device education, or assisting with account set up errors.
- Assists Store Leadership in Inventory and Merchandising responsibilities:
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction, always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two installments. The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active employment, and the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of active employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is earned. Only candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the signing bonus during the applicable offering period. Amount may vary per location.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $15.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.