Sr. Analyst, Programming & Partnerships
Job SummaryOur team is looking for a hands-on analyst who can leverage Comcast’s abundant data assets to become a trusted partner for our business leaders Our team is looking for a hands-on analyst who can leverage Comcast’s abundant data assets to become a trusted partner for our business leaders and solve their most complex problems. The analyst will extract data from complex data environments, analyze results, build forecasts and models, generate reports, and optimize platform monetization and business outcomes.
- Create dashboards, reports, PowerPoints, or other data visuals that are accurate, easy to understand, and actionable
- Build forecasts and set goals for business programs, partner growth strategy, and Editorial campaigns
- Extract, cleanse, analyze raw data from complex data environments using SQL
- Synthesize actionable insights by joining together large data sets from across the company, and applying appropriate analytical techniques
- Measure ROI on key initiatives, often joining data from various databases for closed loop analysis and campaign attribution
- Communicate findings clearly and concisely through narrative-driven presentations and effective data visualizations to Comcast executives and decision makers and external partners and clients
- Effectively manage competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests
- Promote and evangelize a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, healthy skepticism, intellectual curiosity, knowledge sharing, and teamwork
- Incorporate business acumen into analytical work: make the right assumptions, control for the right variables, and interpret results from the perspective of the business stakeholder
- Generate insights from large data sets that are actionable and add value to the business
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates and business stakeholders: ability to ‘tell the story’
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly proficient in SQL. Proficient in or willing to learn other analytical tools such as R, Python, or SAS
- Experienced in Data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to grasp complex analytic principles and techniques
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines and levels
- Big Data Experience a plus – working with Hortonworks/Hadoop
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.