Analyst 2, Sales Compensation
Job SummaryThis role supports the administration of sales compensation plans and operational excellence pertaining to the administration of key sales compensation processes. This role will also be responsible for validating the accuracy of the sales compensation payments prior to payroll submission. The role will support requirements gathering and elicitation, testing/validation of sales compensation systems and associated overlay tools. A person in this role has will gain experience, subject matter level knowledge and analysis skills on sales compensation plans, compensation data, tools, systems and build a solid understanding of sales, HR and Finance systems feeding data to sales compensation. Usually determines own work priorities based on direction from a manager. This role will be hybrid in Philadelphia HQ.
- Responsible for daily and monthly processing activities associated with sales compensation, reporting and payroll approval and processing activities
- Possess Subject matter knowledge of sales compensation (comp plans, policies, processes and systems)
- Participate in ongoing quality assurance processes relative to the accuracy of monthly sales compensation payment and payroll calculations
- Review, approve and process sales comp disputes in the sales compensation system
- Develop relationships with personnel in Regional field offices in support of Sales Compensation administration activities
- Gain knowledge of business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, job aids, user guides
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Support ad-hoc data cleansing and correction activities in support of accurate sales compensation calculation and payroll
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
- Ability to work with data with a business context
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel or other data analysis tools
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Access, SQL, Tableau, data query experience a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting/triage skills
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.