Associate Campaign Manager (R322656)
Job SummaryResponsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic make-good/under delivery plan and providing exceptional execution of client campaigns. Ensures full integration of varied knowledge to determine business and functional priorities as it relates to the client campaign. Acts as a key business partner providing oversight in a complex and critical environment for the full life-cycle of the client campaign. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of smaller contracts with minimal specialized requirements, revisions and copy into a traffic ready status, including transferring orders from sales to traffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related communications between clients and traffic and processing revisions as required leveraging shared services resources as appropriate.
- Acts as primary liaison to traffic and other departments, as necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special requirements. Researches discrepancies or inconsistencies and recommends alternatives to ensure full client satisfaction.
- Develops partnership with sales organization to support all efforts to maintain and manage the execution of the entire client campaign life cycle such as making schedule recommendations, communicating efficiencies and opportunities and acting as first responder for any client issues that arise.
- Executes provided solutions for maximizing revenue retention to ensure attainment of client expectations to resolve issues for make goods/under delivery.
- Provides reports regarding pre-empt notices, oversell and other related inventory information to account executives.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.