Associate Residential Technician, $2,000 Sign on Bonus for New Hires -- Day 1 Benefits! (R328712)
Job Summary• $2,000 Sign on Bonus for New Hires -- Day 1 Benefits! Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies for 2021”, “100 Best Companies to Work For” & “Best Big Companies to Work For” • LinkedIn’s “Top Companies List for 2021” • 2021 Top 10 company on DiversityInc’s “Top 50” list • 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” • Latino Leaders Magazine “25 Best Companies for Latinos” • #1 in customer satisfaction by JD Power and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for Xfinity Mobile • Xfinity Home - #1 rated home security provider by CNET the last 3 years • The Largest 1Gig network in America”
Are you tech savvy?
Love problem solving?
Thrive on teaching tech stuff?
We are looking for a motivated detail-oriented individual that is passionate about helping customers and that is excited about advancing their professional career!
As an entry-level Associate Residential Technician, you will be responsible for performing tasks related to Comcast Residential broadband installation and troubleshooting activities.
- Comcast will provide all the skills, safety training, tools, technology, equipment, uniforms, and a company owned vehicle required to ensure you excel in your new role.
- During your first 90 days of employment; Comcast will match you with a PAL (Peer Assisted Leader) to help you navigate the nuances of your new role.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves customer inquiries and concerns to ensure products and services are working properly to drive a positive customer experience.
- Acts as a subject matter expert as you educate customers about Xfinity products and services
- Persists and finishes projects despite obstacles with little supervision, take extra steps to prevent mistakes or create opportunities to further engage customer with our products and services and enhance the ever-evolving customer relationship.
- Updates customer account to ensure an accurate record of products and services
- Actively listens to customer concerns and solves problems while empathizing with the customer
- Follows safe work procedures
- Uses installation tools and hand tools and performs jobs from high places (on poles and roofs), including climbing poles with proper equipment (safety belt, strap, climbers), ladders and bucket trucks (18 to 26 feet).
- Manipulates connectors, fasteners, wire and uses hand tools.
- Lifts and carries loads of 70 lbs. or more, works in confined spaces such as crawl spaces or attics, works while standing 50 -70% of the time and performs work near power lines and electricity.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Drives company vehicle in performance of duties in a safe and responsible manner with the appropriate state licensing requirements while working and traveling in inclement weather.
- Works in areas with exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general.
- Continued employment is contingent upon achieving required training, certifications and safety requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- The typical work shift is either Wed-Sat, Sun-Wed, or Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed from approximately 7 am to 6 pm. including weekends, evenings and holidays.
We want you to grow your future with us! As an Associate Residential Technician 1, you will have the opportunity to progress and advance your career.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most.
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Day 1 eligibility for Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Annual tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment
- Undergrad (Associates, Bachelors, Certification) - $5,750
- Graduate (Masters/Doctorate) - $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan – with up to 6% dollar to dollar matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- 4 Free tickets and discounts for purchases annually at our Universal Studios & Resorts
Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.