Inside Sales Representative (R-45838)
Waste Connections is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual’s unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Our people mean everything to us.
• CULTURE:It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
•INTEGRITY:Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We have an immediate opening for anInside Sales Representativeposition at our site inElk Grove Village, IL.
This sales role will perform administrative duties as it pertains to the sales department. Ensure that all sales people have the support they need to succeed in their job. Meet with sales reps regularly to review and streamline processes.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, have good attention to detail, great communication skills both verbal and written, experienced with customer relations and skilled with reporting.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment
- Provide Broker and Sales Representative Support
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
- Update all contact and contract information for clients
- Do any necessary administrative work including data entry, filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails and phone calls
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular service
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Answer phone calls from customers and assist with issues as they arise
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same issues; reports the issues and concerns as necessary
- Handle customer concerns and resolves the issue as necessary
- Take sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
- Enter leads and opportunities in CRM
- 2+ years sales support or comparable experience
- 2+ years Data entry experience
- Good math skills
- Good computer skills
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills.
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
This is an hourly position paid weekly with potential commission earnings. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)