Equipment Operator (R-48528)
- Spreading and compacting trash using a compactor
- Spreading daily cover using a Dozer
- Excavating soil using a excavator
- Maintaining haul roads using a grader
- Hauling soil
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Operate several pieces of light equipment throughout the work day
- Work in a fast paced, team environment
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Follow safe operating practices
- Learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service
- Write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments
- Candidates that meet our minimum job requirements
- Possess a satisfactory driving record
- Have one year of previous experience operating light equipment
- Previous landfill experience a plus BUT not required!
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).