Traffic Director (R-48262)
The schedule will be Wednesday-Saturday 7am-5:30pm (4 days per week, 10 hour shifts). Starting pay will be $18/hour.
- Spotting and helping to direct customers and work trucks to appropriate dump sites.
- Traffic management - moving signs and cones
- Cleaning equipment - sweeping/power washing
- General site cleanup as needed
- Friendly customer service
- At least 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a labor type position.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Experience operating equipment is a plus
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout entire shift
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)