Sales Specialist, Construction - Davie, FL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
I. Job Summary
The Construction Services Sales Specialist (CSSS) conducts activities associated with closing new customers and locations, achieve budgeted revenue, pricing quality, productivity and lead generation goals. At the MA's option, may manage sales productivity tools for Construction Services Account Managers (CSAM). These activities will rely on sound telephone-based selling approaches.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Waste Management services on outbound calls that are typically small and less complex accounts. Additional sales responsibilities include flips from the Inbound Call Reps that that fall under the CSSS haul threshold.
- Prospects and generates leads for the CSAM by using Waste Management sales tools such as Dodge, McGraw-Hill and other outside lead sources as determined by market area sales management
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Executes all aspects of sales marketing campaigns
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer and computer software applications.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: 1 year of non-consumer based industry sales work experience.
- Internal requirements include at least 12-months proven success in a position involving customer interaction.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Collaborate Actively
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Initiate Action
- Produce Results
- Focus on Customers
- Focus on Quality/Details
- Know the Business
- Influence and Negotiate
- Manage Work/Time
- Use Ethical Practices
- Apply Organizational Skills
- Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or inside sales.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."