Heavy Equipment Operator (R-49861)
Chiquita Canyon Landfill, a Waste Connections company, has an immediate position available for a Heavy Equipment Operator at our operation in Castaic, CA!
The schedule will be Monday-Friday day shifts, with a rotating Saturday schedule.
Pay will be $27-30/hour to start, depending on experience. We also offer great family benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Proficient in operating all yellow iron on site.
· Operating Dozer, Compactor, Excavator, ADT, Loaders, Backhoes
· Pushing up piles of yard debris, rubble
· Responsible for equipment inspection
· Assisting customers and employees as needed
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· 2+ years of heavy dozer operating experience
· Ability to be self directed as well as work in a team environment
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)