Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Waste Connections Incorporation
Transfer Station Sorting Laborer (R-50366)
Waste Connections is looking to hire a Sorting Laborer to join our team in Vancouver WA. The rate of pay will be $17.00/HR and increased to $17.50 after 90 days of employment. Hours for this position will be Tuesday - Friday 9:30am to 6:00Pm.Responsibilities Include:
- Sorting recycled material onto different sorting belts and areas
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area
- Assuming custodial duties as needed, such as Sweeping, and site pick up.
- Other manual labor that does not involve the operation of heavy equipment
- Must be able to will work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand continually through entire 8 hour shift
- Forklift Experience Preferred., but not required.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View]
target="_blank">[Register to View]
. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)