COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR / FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS (R-50356)
E.L. Harvey has an immediate position available for an Compliance Administrator at our site in Westborough, MA
- Assist the Safety / Operations department with general clerical work, data entry and other duties as assigned
- Conduct audits of existing safety files to ensure compliance
- Stay up to date on relevant safety developments
- Assist the Safety Department in compliance with the appropriate regulatory bodies and standards
- Actively work with vendors, drivers, and management as needed.
- Perform work daily on specialized software, including the initial setup of the software.
- Prepare reports as needed and file/record the reports as required.
- Coordinate as needed with the site managers in assisting them with the compliance standards of their employees
- 2 – 4 years clerical experience
- Experience in trucking preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing workload
- Be able to meet aggressive deadlines and multitask
- Basic office clerical experience including Microsoft Word and Excel
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran