Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Waste Connections Incorporation
Local Garbage Truck Driver (R-50311)
Waste Connections of Rio Grande Valley is looking for a safety conscience CDL Route Driver to join the team in Edinburg, TX!
The ideal driver will have a self-motivated, go getting attitude, that is looking to excel and grow with our GROWING company!Why work for Waste Connections?
- ~Competitive Compensations~
- ~Safety Bonuses – Get rewarded for your safe habits~
- ~Yearly Boot Stipend – Get your boots covered~
- ~Benefits Plans – Keep yourself healthy~
- ~Matching 401(K) – Connect to your future~
What we do:
- This position pays $15-$16 dollars an hour working 48 to 52 hours a week. everything after 40 hours is paid overtime.
We provide trash and disposal services to the local community. You, a vital piece of the team, would be responsible for safely operating a Commercial CDL Truck
delivering dumpster containers to customers, while providing the best service in the industry.This includes duties such:
What we work with:
- Safely driving a Commercial CDL Truck into a variety of environments (Residential, Construction, Commercial, etc.).
- Determine the best, convenient drop off location for dumpster, to avoid property damage.
- Cautiously operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load Dumpster on/off truck.
- Secure the Dumpster Load, cover appropriately and account for weight shift before departing
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Interact courteously with your customers
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
At the end of the day, we go home knowing we leave a smiling customer!Minimum Job Requirements
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work with consistent walking; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 75 pounds. Exiting/exiting high set truck. Walking. Moderate noise level.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- Exposure to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View]
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a satisfactory driving record.
- Class A or B CDL
- Ability to work anytime of the week starting at around 5:30 am. Approx. 48-55 hours a week, with overtime.
- Physically comfortable with demands of the job
target="_blank">[Register to View]
. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)