Chicago Grade Landfill, a Waste Connections company, has an immediate position available for a Heavy Equipment Operator at our operation in Templeton, CA!
Starting pay will be $22/hr. with regular wage increases.
Waste Connections has many stable opportunities for qualified and motivated individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization. We provide competitive benefits and lots of room for individual growth as the company expands. Because we operate with a highly decentralized structure, we look for individuals who are energetic and have individual initiative and creativity. Join us and be a part of a winning team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Proficient in operating all yellow iron on site.
· Operating Dozer, Compactor, Excavator, ADT, Loaders, Backhoes
· Pushing up piles of yard debris, rubble
· Responsible for equipment inspection
· Assisting customers and employees as needed
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· 2+ years of heavy dozer operating experience
· Ability to be self directed as well as work in a team environment
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)