Sierra Processing currently has an opening for a candidate that can work in the warehouse as aMaintenance Tech/Mechaniclocated in Albany, NY.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing plant or similar environment where you have worked on conveyor systems
- Required to learn and willing to operate baling machines if you haven't already been around them
- Knowledge of Light Diesel equipment is a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work involves almost constant exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, toxic chemicals, biohazardous materials, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 to 75 + pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment, skid steer and forklift safety.
- Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)