Lead Plant Recycling Operations
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Pay Range: Starting at up to $21 / Hour
Shift: 2:30 pm - 1 am
What is the value of a WM job?
The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck. It’s a way to create opportunities for you and your family.
We Are Stable: Our WM team is home every day, and our team members perform essential and meaningful work.
We Are Committed to Growth: 100% tuition paid for benefits eligible employees and their family, and established career progression.
We Are Investing in You: Amazing Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, and more!
Who are we? #WeAreWM
Ready to roll with us? Click Apply to join the WM team today.
I. Job Summary
Under general supervision, coordinates and conducts daily plant operations in order to improve production, maintain costs, and ensure safety.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Under general supervision, coordinates and conducts daily plant operations and maintains inventory for safety and operation supplies.
- Conducts daily production activities; enters finished goods into inventory; orders supplies as needed.
- May assist with the coordination of workflow and assignments.
- Investigates, reviews and controls implementation of safety regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Creates and submits weekly and month end reports as requested.
- May provide support and direction to less experienced plant employees.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties, but may occasionally act as a team lead.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Four years of prior experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None Required
- None required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.