A.J. Blosenski has an immediate opening for a Non-CDL driver at our hauling location in Honey Brook, PA.
Minimum responsibilities are:
- Safely operating a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste.
- Reading route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Performing routine post and pre route inspections on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Having professional and courteous interactions with our customers when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- 1 year of local route driving experience
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)