Builders Direct Desk Agent
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Fields incoming calls of low to mid level complexity for the construction department independently and proficiently.
- Sells temporary roll off dumpsters to potential customers.
- Acts as contact for and liaison to construction customers and operations.
- Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for productivity, quality, and timeliness
- Works to understand customers' needs, issues and requests.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by working with customers, operations, sales and set-up departments to resolve issues including escalated and complex customer service issues.
- Communicates and coordinates with sales and operations departments to ensure follow-up on sales leads, set-ups, missed pick-ups and other customer-related issues.
- Initiates outbound calls to customers to ensure resolution of issues, customer satisfaction and to build loyalty.
- Provides information and education to customers regarding service options, charges and billing questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D (accredited).
Experience: 2 years previous Customer Service experience and leading others
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Know the Business
General Competencies Include:
Communicate With Impact
Make Sound Decisions
Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
Influence and Negotiate
Use Ethical Practices
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting.