Recycle Center Attendant
The schedule will be Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm. Starting pay will be $18.50/hour.
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry to the center
- Calculating payments for customers
- Enter truck, car information into computer system
- Ensuring that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Data entry and answering phones as needed
- Ensuring that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material
- Cleaning, sweeping and pressure washing equipment
- Providing general upkeep of the center
- Heavy lifting of equipment and material
- Learn to operate forklift and bobcat
- Customer service skills and a great attitude
- Cash handling experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand throughout an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs pounds
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at[Register to View] Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)