Customer Service Representative
ROGUE WASTE SYSTEMS, INC.
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Division/Department: Administration
- Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
- Location: 1 W Main St. Medford and 8001 Table Rock Rd., White City, OR
- Employee status: Regular Full Time, 40 hour week or regular part-time
- Work schedule: Formal pay week is from Sunday through Saturday. Work schedule is Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional work on other days may be required as needed. Work-day includes two paid 15 rest periods and a 30 or 60 minute, unpaid, meal period.
- Wages: TBD based upon experience and qualifications.
- Vacation: Refer to Employee Handbook for vacation vesting.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for employee and dependents (see Company benefit plan descriptions)
- Drug Testing: Subject to pre-employment and random selection drug testing.
- Probationary period: 3 months
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Provides service to walk in customers, including receipt of payments, answers and directs incoming telephone calls and creates and processes work orders. In addition, assists billing clerks in their roles of creating and processing customer billing statements and collecting and posting customer payments.
- provides service to walk-in customers
- greets walk-in customers and directs them to appropriate resources
- provides information to the public regarding company services and rates
- receives cash payments from customers
- answers and directs incoming telephone calls, and creates and processes work orders
- answer telephone and routes caller to appropriate party
- prepares customer work orders, posts those orders to customer accounts, and assures timely communication of work orders to drivers
- assists billing clerks as needed in such tasks as cash receipt data entry & processing daily work
- written and oral fluency in English needed to understand and prepare both written and oral instructions.
- skill in communications for telephone and direct contact with the public
- ability to effectively address customer concerns presented either directly or on the telephone
- ability to accurately identify service requirements with a customer
- arithmetic skill needed to calculate rate adjustments for discounted or partial service
- knowledge and skill to accurately input into a computer, including ten key entry, work order, billing and credit posting information
- ability to organize and maintain a filing system
- high school diploma or equivalent
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View]
Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". A link to our benefits overview can be found here: [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).